Looking for a place to work that’s more than just a job? A place that encourages fun and hands-on, minds-on learning? A place that is filled with children, games, activities and so much more? We are looking to add to our strong, smart, and bold team. If you have any questions at all, please contact us at email@example.com.
Program Facilitators – PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Positions available for programs offered in Greater Waterbury and Fairfield County area. Individuals must be at least 18 years old with reliable transportation. Candidates must be creative, dynamic, enjoying working with girls of all ages in an all-girl environment and be able to assist in providing a nurturing and fun program experience. Experience working with children a plus.
- Commitment to Girls Inc. mission and vision
- Enthusiasm working with youth
- Current enrollment and/or completion of undergraduate college courses preferred
- Excellent inter-personal and written communication skills
- Experience facilitating programs for school-age youth representing diverse cultures, ethnicity, languages, and abilities preferred
Alumnae of the Waterbury Girls Club and Girls Inc., and our veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Girls Incorporated of Western Connecticut is an equal opportunity employer and specifically prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, genetic information, military status and political beliefs.
All interested candidates should forward a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to
Girls Inc. of Western Connecticut
35 Park Place
Waterbury, CT 06702